Cute photos of my cats doing what they do best. Sly and Batman are brothers. We adopted them and love them to pieces. Cat rescues are rewarding.
- “No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Of all God’s creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat.” – Mark Twain
- “After scolding one’s cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference.”- Charlotte Gray
- “People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.” – Faith Resnick
- “If I die before my cat, I want a little of my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Cats do care. For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off.” – Michael Nelson
This is our cat Batman, now if I could only get him to do the dishes!
Sly wants to cook his own meals in this funny cat picture.
In this picture Sly is the cat telling the dog not to come any closer or else. Our cats love catnip!
This is such a funny picture of our chunky cat. Sly is Mr. Personality in the above photo.
Batman is telling Shadow to stop herding him! Pictures showing how fearless a cat can be are some of my favorite candid photos.